After an incredible inaugural WordCamp Europe last year, the official WordPress conference for the entire continent is back! September 27th to 29th, with Sofia, Bulgaria hosting this year.
Some highlights from last year:
- 700+ attendees
- Speakers ranging from Matt Mullenweg (Co-founder of WordPress), Joost de Valk (Yoast SEO) to Vitaly Friedman (Smashing Magazine)
- 92% of attendees liked it so much, they said they would come back the next year
2014 will build on that success and put forward some very unique qualities:
- 900+ attendees
- Highly visible sponsor spaces (we learnt from last year)
- Large segment of influencers and power users (70% of attendees last year flew in from outside of the country)
- Plenty of bang for buck (sponsorship packages are cheaper than last year due to venue/location)
The top tier packages were all gone within 24 hours last year, so hurry up and fill out the sponsorship form!